Tuesday 19 June 2007

Zurich Song List

Act One

Funny Girl Broadway Overture
Starting Here Starting Now
Opening Remarks
Down With Love
The Way We Were
Songwriting (dialogue)
Ma Premiere Chanson
Evergreen - (with 4 Special Guests)
Something's Coming (4 Special Guests)
You'll Never Walk Alone
I Finally Found Someone (with 4 Special Guests)
Funny Girl (dialogue)
Funny Girl
Music That Makes Me Dance
My Man
People (dialogue)
People

Act Two
Entr'acte
Music Of The Night - (with 4 Special Guests)
Jason's Theme
PAPA CAN YOU HEAR ME
Unusual Way
What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life
Ask Barbra
YOU DON'T BRING ME FLOWERS
Have I Stayed Too Long At The Fair
William Saroyan (dialogue)
Time Of Your Life
A Cockeyed Optimist
Somewhere (dialogue)
Somewhere - (with the 4 Special Guests)
My Shining Hour
Don't Rain On My Parade (reprise)
Smile